Filmheltenes Klub
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
Seneste emner
» Adventure Sumit
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTors Apr 09, 2015 3:49 pm af Just Indy

» Skurke & Helte-Fest 2014
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTors Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm af Wolverine

» Er der nogen...?
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTors Maj 22, 2014 9:58 am af Jens_Hoppe

» Skurke & helte-fest 2013
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptySøn Maj 05, 2013 2:57 pm af Wolverine

» Star Wars Celebration Europe II
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyFre Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am af Ace

» SKURKE & HELTE-FEST 2012 - invitation
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTors Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm af Wolverine

» Velkommen til 501st. legion
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyOns Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm af Bullwhip

» Helte / skurke fest 3!
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTirs Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm af Bullwhip

» Fuglsang søger udklædte til to begivenheder
Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER EmptyTors Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm af ZallyAward

Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER

Go down

Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER Empty Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER

Indlæg  Ace Fre Apr 18, 2008 10:42 am

Interessant at vi måske får en femte Indy film

The latest issue of German film magazine CINEMA features an interview with George Lucas and another great new action photo!
The following two excerpts from the interview with George Lucas were translated back from German to English by Indyfan Basti so they may not be 100% accurate to what Lucas originally told German magazine CINEMA, in English.
In this first excerpt Lucas answers a question to the Indy 4 story. Beware for SPOILERS!

"Hey, the story is secret, but I like your persistence! Well, if you watched Independence Day, you know about the secret of Roswell. For this matter, in the box can only be something that is not from this earth, right? And if you know, that the so called Mitchell-Hedge-Crystal Skull was found in a ruin of the ancient maya culture, but according to its perfection could never have been produced by the mayas, then you are on the right trail. But I can't tell anything more, Steven would kill me otherwise."
And for the second time in one day we get someone saying that another Indiana Jones sequel is possible! First Harrison Ford in the interview with USA Today, and now George Lucas during the interview with CINEMA:

"First, we wait, how the new adventure reaches the audience. But I can tell this much, I myself like the idea of working on sequels, too. Why not with Harrison? His figure has aged during the years, the combination with Shia LaBeouf as his son is at least as attractive as with Sean Connery as his father in the last film. I can image a lot, there."
And finally, the brand new Indy 4 photo featured in this latest issue of CINEMA!
]Interview med Lucas + nyt billede fra KOTCS SPOILER Indy4_cinema
Ace
Ace
Admin

Antal indlæg : 999
Fødselsdag : 27/02/76
Alder : 48
Lokation : Videbæk, Danmark
Tilmeldt d. : 30/09/07

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner