Filmheltenes Klub
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
Seneste emner
» Adventure Sumit
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTors Apr 09, 2015 3:49 pm af Just Indy

» Skurke & Helte-Fest 2014
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTors Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm af Wolverine

» Er der nogen...?
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTors Maj 22, 2014 9:58 am af Jens_Hoppe

» Skurke & helte-fest 2013
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptySøn Maj 05, 2013 2:57 pm af Wolverine

» Star Wars Celebration Europe II
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyFre Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am af Ace

» SKURKE & HELTE-FEST 2012 - invitation
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTors Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm af Wolverine

» Velkommen til 501st. legion
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyOns Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm af Bullwhip

» Helte / skurke fest 3!
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTirs Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm af Bullwhip

» Fuglsang søger udklædte til to begivenheder
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede EmptyTors Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm af ZallyAward

George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede

Go down

George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede Empty George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede

Indlæg  Ace Ons Mar 19, 2008 10:45 pm

Speaking with Theatre owners at Sho-West in Las Vegas, legendary film maker George Lucas talked about a great many things to those assembled. Not only did Mr. Lucas discuss his plans for the new CG Star Wars Clone Wars movie set to debut on August 15th, he made time for Entertainment Weekly magazine to discuss that other movie he has coming out this summer. You know the movie, its the one with that guy with whip...
Here's some of what Lucas had to say regarding Indy 4:

EW: How are you feeling about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? Feeling good?
Lucas: "Oh, yeah, we had a great time making it."
EW: Are you nervous about it in any way?
Lucas: "No, no, it's a great film. Will it beat (The Dark Knight)? I don't know. But we'll certainly give Batman a run for their money."
EW: Are you going to do another Indiana Jones movie after this one?
Lucas: "That I don't know. We do these one at a time and we do them purely for the fun of it, which means that if we've got too many other things going on — Steve (Spielberg)'s got a couple more movies, he's got Chicago Seven, he's got all this stuff backed up for years — who knows? At least I'm at a point now where I can just enjoy myself and be creative and not have to worry about people getting crazy or trying to make decisions around me or anything. And I'm to a point now where if it isn't successful, it's not the end of the world. It's always a disappointment when it doesn't turn out, but sometimes you know it's not going to turn out. I've (also) seen other people's movies that I had really high hopes for — I said, ''Oh, this is going to be great'' — and I'd see it and it is great, but it falls flat and nobody goes to see it. You know, I loved Across the Universe, it's a brilliant film. I wish I had made it — I don't think I'm talented enough to do that. But at the same time, it just (motions like it blew away) pffffff. It's too bad. That's the saddest part right there: Something that you think is really good and should work and people should enjoy it, and they don't."
EW: But you're confident that Indiana Jones will work?
Lucas: "Yeah, well, this one, we know that for the fans it won't be the movie that they have been making in their minds for the last 19 years, so they all get bent out of shape. A lot of the critics forget that they didn't like the first three, and so they get off on this one, too — or it's not the Second Coming. And, yeah, we didn't make it bigger and better, we made it exactly the same. So if you loved the other ones, you'll love this one. But if you expect to have F-14s flying under freeways — that isn't there. It's just another period adventure movie with this wacky archaeologist. It's funny. I think it's funnier than the other ones, and it's exciting. So it's got all the stuff that all the other ones have. And Harrison's great in it."
The full article has more information on The Clone Wars, the Star Wars TV series, and other tidbits that the legion of Lucas loyalists may want learn about.
Source: EW.com
George Lucas taler om Indy 4 + nyt billede Indy4_photo
Artikel fra www.theraider.net
Ace
Ace
Admin

Antal indlæg : 999
Fødselsdag : 27/02/76
Alder : 48
Lokation : Videbæk, Danmark
Tilmeldt d. : 30/09/07

Tilbage til toppen Go down